We maintain this site to provide contact information and a current summary of services.
Our four-member team implements and manages enterprise accounting and project systems for SMBs (typically from 15-50 employees):
- Our clients are centered in construction and related professional services.
- Hands-on accounting is a core-competency that allows us to deliver outsource solutions where the numbers matter, covering migrations, general accounting, reporting, AP, AR, billings, budgets, job cost, and payroll.
- Security and confidentiality drive all our projects.
- Our preferred solutions include QBO Advanced, Smartsheet, Harvest, Jobber, Gusto, DoneDone, Stripe, Google Workspace, Azure, Okta, and Parallels.
We work from the USA and Bulgaria:
- Stoyan Ivanov has 10+ years experience in accounting, financial reporting, taxation, and enterprise system implementations. He received his Master's Degree in Accounting from University of National and World Economy Bulgaria. Stoyan resides in Sofia with his wife and two children. He is an avid skier during the winter and enjoys training at the gym during the week.
- Dimitar Kurdelov has 10+ years experience in corporate and SMB accounting, financial reporting and enterprise system implementations. Dimitar received his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance and Accounting from University of National and World Economy Bulgaria. Dimitar resides in Sofia with his wife and daughter. He also coaches soccer in the EU and USA.
- Bilyana Ivanova has 5+ years experience in financial statistics and system tools. She received her Master's Degree in Finance from University of National and World Economy Bulgaria. Bilyana resides in Sofia with her husband and daughter. She enjoys playing table tennis along with cooking for family and friends.
- Brad Kulkin has 30+ years consulting experience delivering management, accounting, tax and system services to firms located in the Pacific Northwest. The Secure Back Office team was organized by Brad in 2022 to focus exclusively on implementing and managing business systems. Brad resides in Edmonds with his wife, Margaret. Their daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter live nearby, in Seattle. Brad runs daily, early mornings, which typically requires a headlamp due to the dark and rain.
Sentry Computing is our Cloud Security Partner. Sentry specializes in secure team access to business-critical applications.
Our process is designed to provide clients with maximum transparency and reduced exposure to cost surprises. Protective off-ramps are built into each project. There are no contractual lock-ins.
voice/text +1 206-659-8490
Secure Back Office LLC
PO Box 6
Edmonds, WA 98020